Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sprouting

I've read a lot about the benefits of sprouting so I decided to give it a try.  I bought 2 sprouters - one was just a glass jar that was cheap and the other was a Sprout Master.  If you are going to sprout I highly recommend the Sprout Master - it is so much easier than a jar.

This is the Sprout Master with my sprouts.  This is a little over 24 hours after I got them started.  Tomorrow we'll be eating them.  I'm not sure what we'll do with them.  My 5 year old just sampled them and through they were great plain.
This is the jar I bought.  I doubt I'll be using it again because the Sprout Master works much better.  I can't figure out how to rinse the sprouts properly.

There are lots of sites that go into great detail on how to sprout.  Just do a google search and you'll find a wealth of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment