Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cooking Class

Wow was tonight's cooking class awesome! Seriously I watched what went into each of these recipes and wondered if it would be edible. So many vegetables and other ingredients I've never used before.

I was pleasantly surprised that everything was delicious! I'll definitely be going back to another one of April's classes.

Photos are from April's blog Health for Life Cooking

Cucumber Tomato Salad - I'm not a cucumber fan but still enjoyed this salad with yummy dressing.

Eggless Salad Wrap - I was sure I wouldn't like this one but was proven wrong.  It was really good.

Millet & Kale Salad - This was my favorite - I'll be making this for sure!

Red White & Blueberry Parfait - Delicious dessert, I think my kids will eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment