Her ideas and suggestions just make sense to me. Here is a list of suggestions from a recent post she made.
Here are some suggestions on how to support your immune system:
- Avoid ALL GM, GE and GMO foods;
- Reduce your intake of refined sugar and fat;
- Avoid margarine and hydrogenated oils;
- Increase your intake of omega-3 essential fatty acids found in flax oil, salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines and trout;
- Take a perle of evening primrose oil daily for omega-6 oil, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA);
- Avoid white bread and refined flour;
- Avoid all diet sweeteners;
- Add fiber to your diet through fruits, raw veggies, nuts, seeds, legumes, and whole grains;
- Avoid pastries, doughnuts, French fries, chicken nuggets, candy, and sugar-free gum/condiments;
- Eat several small meals a day as opposed to three large meals;
- Reduce your intake of all colas and carbonated drinks;
- Supplement daily with a quality multi-vitamin and trace mineral from the health market;
- Supplement with extra vitamin C from ascorbic acid daily;
- Add other antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin E and selenium at least three to four times a week;
- Get plenty of rest and regular, mild exercise.
Nothing too wacky or too far out there... just things we should all be doing.