Monday, June 20, 2011

Website: Doctor Myhill

I have found a new site I love.  Doctor Myhill

The aim of this website is to give individuals access to all the information and some tests they need to take control of their own health. Everyone should follow The general approach to maintaining and restoring good health, which involves eating a stoneage diet, taking a basic package of nutritional supplements, ensuring a good night's sleep on a regular basis and getting the right balance between work, exercise and rest. Because we live in an increasingly polluted world, we should probably all be doing some sort of detox regime. Start with Your very good health!


Yes she's alternative and yes her practice is being investigated for prescribing vitamin injections and while under suspension for "practicing" medicine by acting as an impromptu midwife (she delivered piglets)? I'm really not a conspiracy theorist and I do believe government has it's place but it seems more often than not they are going a little too far.

This quote from her site really hit home for me:

There is nothing like having an illness to give one a good incentive to find the answer! Indeed much of my medicine has been learned from patients doing their own research and trying different things.

That is where I've found myself - doing my own research and finding those who know the answers.

1 comment:

  1. Love your side panels....AND your blog name.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Just stopping by to have a look around.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete